I have had my fair share of bad relationships. In fact some of the sagas would make pretty good scripts for the reigning soap opera factory queen of our country. But jokes apart, when it comes to friends there are times when you feel you should do something to narrow the rift.
You should set aside the reasons that caused the rift, even if they were heartbreaking and try and salvage a relationship. I did try that recently with a friendship. And you know the sad part - I failed. All those reasons seem to have been just locked away by both of us in the hope that probably we would not feel it.
But the history is there and for some reasons bygones just cant seem to remain bygones. What I feel right now is a mixed bag of emotions. I feel sad that I failed at a friendship, I feel angry that the other side just can't see my point of view, Am happy that I finally will be putting this relationship in the past.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment