I haven't been on my blog for a week simply because I have been in Singapore, lugging around a laptop after having left the charger back home. Yes intelligent tinged with the utmost sarcasm is the same thing that crossed my mind. But now I am at a friend's place, on the last day in town and I finally have access to the Net.
What will follow in the blog for the next couple of posts will be what I call the Singapore Jaunt series. I am not really going to rave about how beautiful or pristine the set up here is but rather I want to draw attention to the simple ways in which out spectacular country would actually improve - be it in traffic management, pollution control, respect for people, freedom in its true sense and so much more. I look forward to writing them and I hope you agree with the points I have to make.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment