Saturday, November 29, 2008
Baby steps into the blog world
I have never been one for change. I do have the ability to adjust or adapt to a situation I may have unvoluntarily found myself in, but would I opt for change on my own? Not really. So that's why perhaps, blogging, though a favourite pass-time with most of my friends, was not something I really thought I could do. So why do I now have a thinking aloud blog? Am surprised myself. Being a working mom, the last thing I need is something to eat into time that is almost never there. But then, there was this innate sense of wanting to vent the thoughts that are constantly swirling in my head. I am a journalist by profession and so in a sense verbal diarrhoea is an inherent quality albeit in the written form. So here I am. Another selfish reason why I decided to start blogging was to polish my abilities to write spontaneously. Needless to say that all the opinions that I voice are personal and not really meant to target anyone and so nary a soul need take offence to what may be written herewith. However, should you find that you violently disagree with what I say! Well its a free country and just as you are entitled to your opinion so am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment